- Protect Sore or Cracked Nipple - Can replace nursing pads completely, the breast shells are designed to be placed in your bra easily, no worry your baby kicks off, protect nipples from friction, to help you collect precious breast milk for your baby and relieve the discomfort and pressure of unexpressed milk. Don't worry about getting wet your shirt, so could be used when working or anywhere.
- Soft, Comfortable & Safe Material - Made of 100% high quality food grade silicone, BPA PVC and phthalate free, soft comfortable and flexible, reduces the pressure of breast and fits your breast more snugly, no longer suffer from hard plastic products.
- Collect Every Precious Drop of Your Liquid Gold - Breast Milk Collector collects any natural letdown that would otherwise be lost in a disposable nursing pads, but it is NOT like the manual breast pump to suction on your breast and help to breast milk come out. Multifunctional design allows you to collect breast milk effortlessly throughout the day, saving every precious drop of your breastmilk!
- "Alarm Clock" Modeling with Ladybug Pattern - Haakaa breast shells with Ladybug Pattern look like a cute "Alarm Clock", It is completely portable and silent, suitable for use at any time, and has 4 small feet on the bottom that make the milk collector stand upright on flat surfaces to prevent any spills after use, and has a plug on the top and safely pour your milk into a container or baby bottle when you have finished collecting your letdown.
- Reusable and Easy to Use - Simple place breast shell inside your bra and cover your nipple with the small hole, press the shell lightly, and you will feel a little suction, start collect precious letdown and let haakaa breast milk catcher do the work for you naturally, very easy to use and clean. If have any question, please feel free to contact us, we will solve your issue as soon as posible.
Rolled Oats, Steel Cut Oats, Black & White Chia Seeds, Flaxseed, Wheatgerm, Fennel Seed, Coconut Oil
Please click FAQ > Consumption Guide to learn more
Shipping & Returns
Please click FAQ > Shipping & Returns to learn more